There are many volunteer opportunities at Hopes Closet of Santa Cruz. You can help us work towards a brighter future by giving us your time, expertise and talent. Just a few hours a month can make a huge difference. Following is a sample of our volunteer needs:
- Center Service Volunteers - We are in need of volunteers to help receive, sort and bundle donated items.
- Board Members - We are looking for leadership volunteers to help direct and support the organization in areas such as media, marketing, fundraising, and fiscal management.
- Center Reception and Clerical Volunteers - Help schedule and plan center volunteers, manage mailing lists, create and distribute newsletters and other important projects.
- Community Outreach Volunteers - Help promote and educate community groups, businesses and organizations and distribute marketing materials for upcoming events.
- Handy Men & Women/Maintenance - We need assistance in our center with light construction, as well as some ongoing maintenance.
Hopes Closet of Santa Cruz is located at
2557 Soquel Drive, Santa Cruz, CA 95065 (behind Jelli Beanz, across from the old Drive-In)